Thursday, September 15, 2005

weekend blogging (or the lack thereof)

For the next 2 weekends (those of 9/17 and 9/25) I will be in Toledo teaching weekend seminars on speed reading and comprehension, so the chances of me adding posts is gonna be pretty slim. I'll be back Sunday night in both cases, though, so I may add stuff then, and of course I'll be wasting lots of time on the Ranch during the week, as always.

BTW- For those of you who might be interested, the Institute of Reading Development offers courses all over the country (including Texas) teaching people how to improve their reading speed (we're talking doubling it or better) and increase comprehension, as well as teaching note-taking skills and active reading strategies for attacking textbooks and stuff. Any of you who are in college, or planning to go, may want to try it out. The cost is significant (about $300), but if you have to reread material several times or still hear a voice in your head narrating as you read, it might be a good idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude long time no see nor hear cool to see your still around i will catch up later
mikey g

TioChuy said...

Are you saying you don't like the voices in my head buddy?!?

TioChuy said...

Oh and bye-the-way say "Hi" to Clinger for me...

el ranchero said...

Clinger?

TioChuy said...

Yeah, big nose, dressed like a woman... Clinger dammit