Thursday, September 08, 2005

and so it begins...

So this is my blog. For those of you who are new to this stuff, a weblog (blog, for short) is a site where you can post messages, and then others can read and reply to them with their own posts. It's an online discussion forum, of sorts. Here we can have conversations involving a little more substance than the average garden-variety email really allows, and can involve more people (and less money) than a phone call. Or just a place for you to bask in my infinite wisdom. Or something.

So what kind of "conversations" will we be having, you may be asking? Well, to honest, I'm not really sure. I have some guesses, though: I imagine we'll be talking a bit about politics, religion, and the Great Pumpkin:
(c/o www.whateveritisimagainstit.blogspot.com)
People may also wanna talk about books, games, local affairs, gossip, or whathaveyou. And of course, I'll be posting links to funny/weird/ridiculous stuff I find on "the internets." Have a look around, drop me a line, and let me know what ya think.

No comments: